Drafting and Registration | Sale Deed, Rent Agreement, Freehold Conversion, Property, Delhi, India, DDA, MCD, Mutation, Leasehold to Freehold, Advocate, Lawyer, Delhi, India
We provide services for the Drafting and Registration of Deeds, Agreements like Sale Deed, Rent Agreement, Freehold Conversion, Property, Delhi, India, DDA, MCD, Mutation, Leasehold to Freehold, Advocate, Delhi, India, Leave and License Agreement, Certified Copy, Mortgage Deed, Relinquishment Deed, Registrar Office Delhi, Lawyer, Property Due Diligence, L&DO, New Delhi
We provide a complete range of Property Related Legal Drafting, Registration and Liaison Services in Delhi, India such as :
Drafting and Registration of the following Legal Documents:
- Sale Deed
- Lease Agreement / Rent Deed
- Leave and License Agreement
- Agreement to Sell
- Power of Attorney
- Gift Deed
- Conveyance Deed
- Collaboration/Builder Agreement
- Mortgage Deed
- Partnership Deed
- Trust Deed
- Adoption Deed
- Will and Codicil
- Relinquishment Deed
- Partition Deed
- Family Settlement Deed
- Release Deed
- Disclaimer Deed
- Rectification Deed
- Non Disclosure Agreements
- Certified Copies of Documents
- Other Legal Documents
Currently, there are 15 Sub-Registrar Offices in Delhi, where the above mentioned documents are required to be registered. We have arrangements for the registration of the Documents across all the Sub-Registrar Offices in Delhi.
In addition, we also provide the following services:
- Conversion of Property from Leasehold to Freehold in Delhi Development Authority (DDA) and Land and Development Office (L&DO).
- Mutation/Substitution of Name of the owner in the records of Delhi Development Authority (DDA), Land and Development Office(L&DO), Municipal Corporation of Delhi (MCD) and New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)
- Registration of Trusts and Societies.
- Registration of Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, Designs, ISO etc.
- Representation on behalf of the Vendor/Vendee in a property sale/purchase transaction.
- Taking care of all the legal aspects in a Property Sale/Purchase Transaction.
- Obtaining Certified Copies of Documents
- Property Due Diligence
- Title Search Reports / Non-Encumbrance Certificate
- Attestation of Documents from Notary etc.
For any query, you may contact us at +91-9013091919, 011-65646563 (India)